This is an oldy but good, and what better way to enjoy this than to make this into a dip. This dip is a huge hit wherever you go!
- Bacon – 1 pack
- Tomatoes – 3
- Ranch Mix – 1 teaspoon
- Lettuce Leaves
- Cheese – Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Mayonaise – 1/2 cup
How to make it:
1. Fry the bacon until browned. Dry the bacon on a dish with paper towels, and when it is completely dry then cut up the bacon.
2. In a bowl add the bacon, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, tomatoes, lettuce and ranch mix.
3. Mix everything together and the green onions on top and serve.
4. For best flavor chill for at least 4 hours.