Buffalo wings are an all-time favorite food, especially during football season. Who doesn’t love appetizers too, so what better way to combine the two? This dip is an easy combination of your favorite flavors, that will not disappoint.
- Cream Cheese – 8 ounce
- Hot Sauce – 1/2 cup
- Blue Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Cheddar Cheese – Shredded 1 1/2 cups
- Canned Chicken – 1 large can (I prefer the can you can also use Chicken Breast.
- Green Onion for Topping
How to make it:
1. Add the cream cheese to a medium saucepan until soft.
2. Once the cream cheese is soft add all the ingredients into the pan mix together and cook on medium for 5-10 minutes until starts to bubble.
3. Slice green onions and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.