This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to click on the link, it does not cost you more to purchase. The proceeds allow me to keep this blog running.
This meatloaf recipe is super easy to make, and it is just the ticket for a hearty home-cooked meal. Meatloaf is my favorite comfort food to share around the table with my family.
Pair this together with either brown rice or even mashed potatoes and a healthy delicious green vegetable and your family will flip! I love that this is so easy to throw together, but it looks like I spent hours prepping when it only took about 10 minutes!
- 3 pounds Meatloaf Mix – Most grocery stores have this (a healthier option is ground turkey)
- 2 Eggs
- Italian Bread Crumbs – ½ cup
- Parmesan Cheese – to your liking I usually do 1/3 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1/3 cup
- Garlic Salt – 1 tsp.
- Onion Salt – 1 tsp.
- Turkey Bacon – I look for the uncured bacon
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And make sure your spray your loaf pan.
2. Mix the meatloaf mix, eggs, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl with your hands. This is a great spatula to serve with.
3. Place the bacon on top of the meatloaf mix in the loaf pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the meatloaf is entirely cooked all the way through.
5. Serve with your favorite vegetable and mashed potatoes and rice.