Who doesn’t love Philly Cheesesteaks? Well if you have never had an authentic Philly Cheesesteak this is your next best thing. Every time I bring this dip to any event, it is gone within minutes. I have made this recipe as easy as possible, with three kids easy cooking is a must in my house.
This dip is an awesome tasty treat that you can bring with you to any event all year round!
This is a great side to bring paired with chips to any football party or any gathering for that event.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Italian cheese
- 1 pound roast beef (Lunch meats, I usually get rare because it cooks through and so it doesn’t get too dry.
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing
- ½ an onion chopped up (if desired)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mushrooms if desired, fresh or from the can.
How to make it:
1. Finely chop the roast mushrooms and onions and put them to the side.
2. If you wish to add onions to this dip, in a separate pan sauté the onions and mushrooms until cooked and slightly soft and browned. Put them to the side.
3. Add the cream cheese to a medium saucepan and get the cream cheese soft.
4. Next, add the mayonnaise and the Italian dressing, to your saucepan. Get it so it is soft and melted.
5. Add the roast beef to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes on a low to medium flame. Add some salt and pepper to your pan.
6. Next, add 1 cup of cheese until it is melted. After the cheese is melted transfer to your favorite serving dish and add the rest of the cheese on top.
You can always taste test!
Add this to a bowl and add your favorite corn chips.
This is a great treat to any bring to any event and you will definitely be asked for the recipe.